Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23 Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; and Revelation 19:11).
- We believe that man is born with a sin nature, so spiritual regeneration for salvation is a necessity. Man is justified by faith in the shed blood of Christ. Salvation comes only by God’s grace and through faith (James 3:1-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved to eternal life, and the lost to damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:1A; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:1B).