There are many ways in which a parent can be involved in their child’s education. The most important thing though as parent, is that you get involved. Parents’ lives have changed over the years, but our role to shape and influence our children remains the same. So no matter what the challenges you may have as a parent, it’s important for you to take the opportunity to get involved with your child’s school to the best of your ability.
It is our hope that every parent at Trinity Christian School will become involved to the best of their ability in all or most of the following:
- Pray regularly and fervently for the school, faculty, students, and administration.
- Cooperate fully with the educational program of the school.
- Attend meetings and parent functions regularly.
- Whenever possible volunteer for school activities. There are several opportunities calendared throughout the year in which parents can make plans to attend their child’s activities.
- Pay your financial obligations on time.
- Support the school financially beyond tuition and fees. (i.e. Fundraisers)
- Seek the advancement of the school in every area- spiritually, academically, and physically.
- Cooperate fully with school policies and disciplinary actions.
- Recommend the school to other families.
- Provide a healthy, happy home environment for your child.
- See that your child develops good habits with their homework, get them to bed early, and limit their time on social media.
- Assume the responsibility for good attendance and arriving to school on time.
- If you become unhappy or dissatisfied with the school in any way, seek to resolve the issue.